Decide what is right for you
You're ready to get support and address what's been bothering you. Let's get started by setting up
a free 15-minute call.
We host secure video visits with our technology partner Chiron Heath.
Are you a provider who wants to make a referral for a patient? Click below to get started.
This works for those who:
- live in California, Nevada, or Texas
- want to address sadness, low energy, grief, loss, anxiety, relationships, worries or negative habitual behaviors
- have completed a DBT program and want to do a check-in.
- like technology and easy online payments.
If you have any questions, please do be in touch. We can individualize the care you need.
INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
$130 || 55-minute session (intake and individual sessions)
$480 || 4 55-minute sessions
HURRICANE HARVEY ONLINE SESSIONS
**call or text #texasluv for pro-bono services**
We use a secure service for our sessions. This helps protect your personal health information.
Once we agree to our first appointment, you'll get a link for completing paperwork and accessing our video sessions.
In-person could be a better option
Consider in-person therapy if you are currently:
- engaging in self-harming behaviors.
- thinking about suicide.
- engaging in eating disorder behaviors.
- experiencing hallucinations or delusions.
- dependent on or abusing alcohol/chemical substances.
- suffering from severe trauma symptoms.
These are all areas that definitely warrant attention and you are doing great in seeking help. Due the nature of care that is needed for these kinds of issues, in-person therapy is what's best.
You're looking for help and even if we can't provide services for you, we do like to share all that we know.
Please take a look at the resource page for services offered by our friends.